:: Re: [DNG] Devuan EFI installer imag…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Riccardo Boninsegna
Dátum:
Címzett: Daniel Reurich
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Devuan EFI installer image
On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 2:05 AM, Daniel Reurich <daniel@???> wrote:
> What's the problem with UEFI computers booting? I'd be keen to fix the
> installer or related packages to make it work properly...

Well, the official installer image from the downloads page is simply
built without EFI support, unlike Debian's -- while the bug I
mentioned about no firmware loading may be caused by any proportion of
the super-minimal image we have right now (requiring most installer
steps to be downloaded on the fly) and an udev-related bug that popped
up with the first beta installer of Debian Jessie...

But since you apparently are part of the installer team or so I
understand, there's a "Debian" that was not changed to "Devuan" in the
header line of the main menu! :)