著者: Joel Roth
To: dng
古いトピック: Re: [DNG] Sound (Was: My experience with Devuan Alpha2)
題目: [DNG] OT: Terminal application for multitrack audio (was Re: Sound (Was: My experience with Devuan Alpha2))
Gregory Nowak wrote:
> I'd love to do everything in the text console, but some things are
> lacking there, such as a useable modern web browser for example. I went over
> to the GUI on GNU/linux a number of years ago in the hopes of being to
> dump M$ windows, but that's not possible yet, even though enormous
> progress has been made with orca during that time. It isn't my intent
> to complain here. I just want to explain why going with a lighter
> desktop isn't an option for me at the moment as far as I know.

Not sure what other apps you're looking for on a text
console, so I'll put in a mention of Nama, a fairly
versatile multitrack DAW that includes a terminal interface.

https://freeshell.de/~bolangi/cgi1/nama.cgi/00home.html

There is a version packaged for Debian, but way stale,
better to install from CPAN or build from github sources.

Cheers,

Joel

--
Joel Roth