:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mlmikael
A: Eric Voskuil, libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server update
On 2015-07-03 16:27, Eric Voskuil wrote:
> It would be fine, apart from the possibility of database corruption
> from hard shutdown. But I have not seen that happen. I have not
> reviewed the source thoroughly enough to exclude the possibility.
>
> I wouldn't ca it an architectural issue, it's an implementation issue.
> The current code is not robust enough and was recently incomplete in
> terms of sync.

What do you see as best way to make also this really work? (Store the
queue to persistence, or/and somehow implement overload protection on
the entry points?)

Do you think anyone may be intending to rework this this year? I mean
it's like a ticking bomb in a sense, while complete reliability is
possible.

Btw, can reorganization or particular node API use trig it specifically,
or is it mostly performance imbalance, that is particularly prevalent
during sync only?

Thanks