:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Alexandria writeup i…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: odinn
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Alexandria writeup in Motherboard
I found myself wondering a few weeks ago what it might be like in a
year or four when there are no WWII vets left, and you are trying to
explain to kids what happened, and there's nobody as a veteran of that
war left alive to talk about it, and no videos you can see of them
speaking about it (or very few).

In like manner, some of our choice rants and raves on video or blogs
on cryptoanarchistic topics (for example, how to fight the power
nonviolently, with your CPU and the development of cryptocurrency)
could also be preserved in this way.

Something to ponder.

Yeah, wouldn't hurt to upload any videos, records, transcripts etc. to
Alexandria.

http://blocktech.com/

On 07/02/2015 01:33 AM, Bezdomny wrote:
> My mother spent a year interviewing ww2 vets from Germany, Italy
> and Russia.
>
> She has lots of records and transcripts
>
> On Jul 2, 2015 12:06 AM, "Cameron Gray"
> <cameron.john.gray@??? <mailto:cameron.john.gray@gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> Would be cool if we uploaded some audio of people who had been
> through WW2, they've nearly died off now so it would kind of be a
> good scale to understanding a permanent library.
>
> photo *Cameron Gray* CCO, Decentral Vancouver p: 1-604-999-1988
> <tel:604-999-1988> w: DecentralVancouver.com
> <http://decentralvancouver.com/>
> <http://www.facebook.com/cameron.john.gray>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=332507594&trk=hp-identity-nam

e>
> <http://twitter.com/amble_greene>
> <http://plus.google.com/107728407944533161416>
>

> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Damian <i3inary@???
> <mailto:i3inary@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> ​bad ass. nice work guys!​
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Devon Read <devon@???
> <mailto:devon@blocktech.com>> wrote:
>
> Whoops
>
> Anyway, "Could Cyberwar Cause a Library of Alexandria Event?"
> http://motherboard.vice.com/read/could-cyberwar-cause-a-library-of-ale

xandria-event