著者: Devon Read
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Alexandria writeup in Motherboard
That's a great point Cameron - we'll have to start looking for the
people/orgs that have already started capturing those kinds of recordings,
I know there's been many efforts to do so in recent years.

Since we started working on this project I've been more acutely aware when
i see attempts to rewrite history for the blue-pillers of the world - for
example, all of the WW2 films that have framed the allied victory over the
axis powers as an entirely American victory, completely ignoring how
enormous of a role Russia played in it. Or more recently (and i might be
getting a little too controversial here, but i doubt it with this group),
how everyone in the mainstram media has been framing the American civil war
as having been fought entirely over slavery between the good, moral north
and the vile and racist south, completely ignoring the historical issues
surrounding states rights vs federal control.