:: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dave Turner
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] My experience with Devuan Alpha2
On 01/07/15 15:02, Mitt wrote:

> Hey, Dave
>
> Check out once you have /consolekit/ installed, then create a .xinitrc
> file in your home folder, write there *startxfce4 --with-ck-launch*
> and start your session with *xinit *command instead of *startx*.
>
> You can also remove /systemd-shim /as well as /libsystemd0 /(it has
> some dependencies, I use /gvfs /from wheezy).
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Mitt

Thanks Mitt, systemd-shim is now gone!
libsystemd0 wanted to remove far too many packages including my newly
installed hydrogen and anything to do with audio so that stays.
I read up on consolekit and didn't like the look of it...
Roll on Beta1!

I'm more of an unter-geek than an uber-geek and there were no proper
user experiences reported here so I felt I should make a start. If you
have been lurking on the devuan list to see what is going on you will
probably be alright with it, as I am.
Can I fix it when it breaks big-time or seriously vexes me? Yes, but I
have a life and would rather be riding one of my Harleys or rebuilding
my WLA45 chopper...

DaveT