:: Re: [DNG] accessibility in devuan
Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
Aan: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] accessibility in devuan
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the bug report. Yes this is a very net-install mini iso (I
think debian refered to it previously as the business card iso) which
has only just enough bits to get on the net to download the resot of the
installer. We don't yet produce the fuller iso matching debian's
definition of net-install.

I think with this sparse alpha2 image you could acheive what you want
but only if you use expert mode and then install the espeak component.

Once we are at near to the beta stage, we will be building the fatter
net-install iso which will include the espeak module built in.

I will also (as Devuans maintainer of D-I) consider whether this could
be pulled in for the mini.iso so that it is more accessible provided it
doesn't blow the size out of the water.

Thanks for you report and feedback. I really appreciate it :D

Daniel Reurich.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.