:: Re: [DNG] We Must be Prepared ....
Página Principal
Autor: Didier Kryn
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] We Must be Prepared ....
Le 20/06/2015 18:28, KatolaZ a écrit :
> I still have problems understanding why this is happening, and maybe a
> caveman like me will never get through it, but this is how things work
> in this community nowadays. And that's exactly why I have now also
> problems recognising this as*my* community....

     I think a new generation of programmers has been comitted to
maintain and evolve
Linux. They have strong technical skills but haven't been taught well
enough - or not at
all - the philosohy of UNIX. They have fun with Linux; they love writing
daemons and
using the IPC toolbox and they happily write daemons to replace the
security features
provided by good old file-permissions. They just don't realize the
damage they are
causing. They are professionals and they don't care the DIY guy who
isn't as skilled as
them.

     Didier