:: [DNG] Hal and Vdev
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: JeremyBekka C
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Hal and Vdev

<https://launchpad.net/%7Emjblenner/+archive/ubuntu/ppa-hal>

>Hope this helps,
>-Jude

Thanks for your help Jude! I am sorry to distract you from your work on
vdev with this. It was my mistake not realizing that it was part of the
flash player and not udev. The Hal Debian wiki got me thinking it was udev
and I did not search it out more than that.

Thanks, and keep up the good work on vdev!