:: [Dng] Hal and Vdev
Pàgina inicial
Autor: JeremyBekka C
A: dng
Assumpte: [Dng] Hal and Vdev

        <jrchristophel@???>

>Cc: "dng@???" <dng@???>
>Subject: Re: [Dng] Hal and Vdev

>DRM is provided by libhal.so. Many people have used a special Hal package called halflash over a Slackware. It works with Freshplayerplugin(libpepflashplayer) and FlashPlayer-Plugin.

Thanks James for pointing that out. I actually did not know that hal
is necessary for Amazon videos because of DRM. I found the solution
online and it worked but didn't know why. The fact that it deals with
DRM makes me a little nervous because I have read that we are really
not legally able to watch DRM videos in Linux. Is that true? I am not
real familiar with the legal issues regarding DRM and Linux and don't
want to cause any problems.

Thanks