:: [Dng] Jenkins build failures on bu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jude Nelson
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: [Dng] Jenkins build failures on build002
Hey everyone,

I thought this was an intermittent problem, but repeated trials have
convinced me otherwise.

Jenkins appears to be failing to set up its build directories for i386 and
amd64 when I queue the dbus packages for building. The last console log
for amd64, for example, is here:
https://ci.devuan.org/job/dbus-binaries/35/architecture=amd64,label=amd64/console.
In all cases, autobuild queued my build requests on host build002, so maybe
something's wrong with that particular host? The arm64, armhf, and armel
packages succeeded in that build.

For testing purposes, is there a way I can tag a package to build on a
particular host? Also, is there a way I can tag a package to build for a
particular architecture?

For future reference, I'm not sure where to report errors like on GitLab.
Is there a preferred issue tracker for Jenkins-related bugs?

Thanks,
Jude