:: Re: [Dng] Unofficial wiki
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Neo Futur
À: Peter Olson
CC: dng, David Harrison
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Unofficial wiki
a few things :

* at the very least you will need a clean dns :
https://www.zonemaster.net/test/16766
Nameserver ns1.vidacloud.co.uk/185.52.27.27 answered with a RCODE
NXDOMAIN to SOA query on
xx--domain-cannot-exist.xx--illegal-syntax-tld.
Nameserver ns2.vidacloud.co.uk/95.142.155.4 answered with a RCODE
NXDOMAIN to SOA query on
xx--domain-cannot-exist.xx--illegal-syntax-tld.
Nameserver ns1.vidacloud.co.uk has an IP address (185.52.27.27) with
mismatched PTR result (ns1.tsohost.co.uk.).
Nameserver ns2.vidacloud.co.uk has an IP address (95.142.155.4) with
mismatched PTR result (ns2.tsohost.co.uk.).

( unmaintained and vulnerable php version )
http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-74/product_id-128/version_id-166615/PHP-PHP-5.3.28.html

* a distro related wiki have to be managed by a team, with good
moeration, hosting and security, when the wiki gets lost or hacked . .
. its a disaster ( that happened to the gentoo wiki once and so much
useful info was lost

* perhaps you should provide a daily or backup or the sql database