:: Re: [Dng] epoch feature request
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Anto
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] epoch feature request

On 13/06/15 23:35, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> The maintainer of epoch has just asked for feature requests.
>
> http://linux.slashdot.org/story/15/06/13/198222/ask-slashdot-feature-requests-for-epoch-init-system-130
>
> -- hendrik

I always want to try epoch init system since I read Steve's howto about
it on
http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/init/manjaro_experiments.htm#pure_epoch_init_system
a couple months back. But so far I can not find any Debian build script
for that. It is indeed a simple program with just a few files but I am
not really sure what to put into the debian directory.

I tried to use dh_make but of course it just gives me basic files in the
debian directory. I am basically still not familiar with every detail to
make the files in debian directory from scratch. I am not sure for
instance, what value I should use for $CFLAGS, $LDFLAGS and $CC on
debian/rules and how the *.prerm, *.postrm, *.preinst, *.postinst and
*.install files should look like. And I am also not sure about the rules
to build the copyright, manpage, README.source and README.debian. So I
would really appreciate if anyone could point me to the proper Debian
build script that somebody has made even that would be for older
versions of epoch init system.

Cheers,

Anto