:: Re: [Dng] Readiness notification
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Readiness notification
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:43:52 +0200
marc <marcxdv@???> wrote:

> On a personal note: You have been making a number of pronouncements
> which suggest incomplete understanding of unix: Here unaware of
> dup2(), but in previous posts you were unclear on when a shell needs
> to do a stat() (5542B2D4.5030208@???), misunderstood security
> through obscurity (55449253.902@???), do not realise that a
> setgid exectuable which isn't world executable is almost useless
> (5545E741.5000900@???)

Do you even know who you're talking to? You might want to find out who
Laurent is and what software he's written before you declare his Unix
understanding "incomplete".

When Laurent speaks, I listen, and he's never steered me wrong.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2015 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key