:: Re: [unSYSTEM] New PGP key
Top Pagina
Auteur: odinn
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] New PGP key
Hey Amir,

My 2 or 3 cents on guides for PGP (which can be annoying, and since we
are on this subject it's probably time I upgrade my key to something
more... muscle-y)

Anyway here's what I recommend

https://futureboy.us/pgp.html#GettingStarted

see also https://futureboy.us/pgp.html for overview / table of contents

and http://www.g-loaded.eu/2010/11/01/change-expiration-date-gpg-key/
for changing expiration on a GPG key, deals with subkeys, etc - very
useful stuff!

finally, from rysiek, the Most Excellent Guide to gnupg key change!

See: http://rys.io/en/147

I hope this helps everyone!