Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone
On 06/12/2015 10:45 AM, Irrwahn wrote:

> When there's a /lib/systemd/systemd-logind, then not all the systemd
> packages were purged properly. :-) Anyway, IIRC dimkr is already working
> on a fix for the logind/consolekit clash.

Yeah, I know. That file was gone after I removed the systemd packages, and
it returned when I reinstalled them. I'm going to repeat the installation
and make before and after package lists, to see if I can figure out why
the login buttons don't work after reinstalling the systemd packages. I
can at least rule out the possibility that some important package didn't
get reinstalled.

> FWIW, I've got three Devuan installations running: jessie VM, ascii VM,
> ascii on real hardware. In all of them I was able to get everything
> (including shutdown et. al) working without systemd, except libsystemd0
> is ATM still needed for gvfs, pulse, cups, sane, syslog - until those
> packages are disinfected as well.

HOW??? I've only been able to do that by pulling in packages from the
angband repo (or by renaming the above named file). Are you running xfce
and lightdm? Oh yeah, I did it a third way - give user sudo privs with
nopasswd for shutdown and reboot.

fsr