:: Re: [Dng] LightDM and Xfce issues
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Anto
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] LightDM and Xfce issues

On 12/06/15 10:33, Dima Krasner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently investigating various reports of session/power management related issues.
>
> Please let me know if you see either:
>    - Greyed-out shutdown/reboot buttons in LightDM or Xfce
>    - Shutdown/reboot buttons which do nothing when clicked

> Thank you,
> Dima

Hello Dima,

I have never experienced the problem with shut down and restart buttons
on LightDM and XFCE. But I had problems with suspend and hibernate
buttons, either they greyed out or they completely disappeared. I think
I solved them by re-compiling and installed upower 0.9.23. As far as I
remember, upower versions after that have got "infected" so it forced me
to use the packages that I really don't want to use and I wish that they
do not exist on the face of the earth.

Cheers,

Anto