:: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was fil…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Irrwahn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:54:06 -0400, Fsmithred wrote:
> On 06/12/2015 09:33 AM, Irrwahn wrote:
>> - Make sure you're using sysvinit-core as init system, and slim or lightdm as
>> your display manager.
>>
>> - Purge everything *systemd*! However, you may want to keep libsystemd0, in
>> case you want to use gvfs, cups, pulse or anything else that (still) depends
>> on it.
>>
>> - Install: policykit-1, consolekit, libpam-ck-connector, upower
>>
>> - A reboot at this point should be in order, not sure if it's exactly necessary.
>
> policykit-1, consolekit, libpam-ck-connector, upower were all installed
> already. What I don't understand is why the shutdown/reboot didn't start
> working again when I reinstalled systemd, libpam-systemd and systemd-shim
> (and rebooted). PID1 is init, and /sbin/init is not a symlink. Also,
> libsystemd0 was not removed at any time.
>
> What does fix it is to do something dimkr had me do when I was testing
> alpha1 - rename/move /lib/systemd/systemd-logind. All the buttons work
> after that.

When there's a /lib/systemd/systemd-logind, then not all the systemd
packages were purged properly. :-) Anyway, IIRC dimkr is already working
on a fix for the logind/consolekit clash.

FWIW, I've got three Devuan installations running: jessie VM, ascii VM,
ascii on real hardware. In all of them I was able to get everything
(including shutdown et. al) working without systemd, except libsystemd0
is ATM still needed for gvfs, pulse, cups, sane, syslog - until those
packages are disinfected as well.

Cheers,
Urban