:: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was fil…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gautam Nath
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone
We all are sure that you will take care of those things in case of fresh
installation. This will take some more time only. Heartfull of thanks.

I am a general user and sourcing devuan/merged repositary. This might be
better that all bad stuff will be deleted on regular (upgrade)dist-upgrade.
For final pruning on update there may be a wellcome massage to galaxy. And
a todo/wiki is also desiarable.

Cheers
gnath