:: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was fil…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:17:30 -0400
Jude Nelson <judecn@???> wrote:

> Hi Clarke,
>
> Can you:
> * give us a listing of which systemd packages are installed
> (something like "aptitude search systemd | egrep ^i")?
> * use "apt-cache rdepends" to show us which packages depend on them?
>
> Thanks,
> Jude

I'll do it too. I have Devuan Alpha 64 bit installed in a VirtualBox
VM, and AFAIK my only installed windowmanager/desktop is LXDE:

search systemd | egrep ^i
i   libsystemd0                     - systemd utility library
i   systemd                         - system and service manager

apt-cache rdepends libsystemd0

libsystemd0
Reverse Depends:
weston
transmission-daemon
tgt
systemd-dbg
systemd
python3-systemd
libsystemd-dev
syslog-ng-core
stunnel4
spice-vdagent
sane-utils
remctl-server
realmd
pulseaudio
libpulse0
php5-fpm
packagekit
onak
nsca-ng-server
network-manager
libmutter0e
monopd
mate-session-manager
mate-screensaver
light-locker
libvirt0
libvirt-daemon-system
libvirt-daemon
libvirt-clients
libguestfs0
lbcd
knot-libs
knot
iodine
inn
libghc-libsystemd-journal-dev
gvfs-daemons
gnome-system-monitor
gnome-shell
gnome-session-bin
gnome-screensaver
gnome-logs
gnome-disk-utility
libgdm1
gdm3
fcgiwrap
erlang-base-hipe
erlang-base
cups-daemon
clamav-daemon
cinnamon-settings-daemon
cinnamon-session
cinnamon-screensaver
beanstalkd
apt-cacher-ng
acpi-fakekey
libaccountsservice0
mpd

apt-cache rdepends systemd

systemd
Reverse Depends:
tuxonice-userui
systemd-ui
systemd-shim
udev
systemd-sysv
systemd-sysv
systemd-dbg
libsystemd-dev
libsystemd-dev
libpam-systemd
solaar
sogo
|mate-power-manager
lxsession
live-config-systemd
lighttpd
libvirt-daemon-system
|libguestfs0
knot
init-system-helpers
gummiboot
sysvinit-utils

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2015 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key