To: dng, Clarke Sideroad
題目: Re: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone

On Thu, 6/11/15, Clarke Sideroad <clarke.sideroad@???> wrote:

Subject: [Dng] Systemd sneaks in was file download zone
To: dng@???
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015, 7:35 AM

It seems my fresh netboot install this morning has swallowed and
installed systemd.
It was an "expert" 64bit install of "jessie" with XFCE and subsequently
firmware-linux-non-free had been installed for the embeded video and
then the fglrx-driver installed. Not sure where it picked up the
systemd along that path.

Removing it and its namesake friends took out Network Manager,
PulseAudio, CUPS and a bunch of assorted other bits
I installed WICD to send this and will now put the furniture back in place.

Warning: You will probably be seeing more of this kind of info from
simple folks like me, now that testing is easier with a netboot iso.

Clarke

I have been wondering about this. There have been posts over at FDN putting down Devuan because there were still systemd packages installed. So is Devuan free of systemd libs or not? IIRC the Valentine's release had some systemd stuff but I thought it had all been eradicated by now.

Sorry haven't been able to test. Still down with a bad back.

golinux