Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] file download zone
Thanks for this, very handy.

My previous playing had been on a hacked Debian install with added
Devuan repos and added pieces that interested me.

I grabbed the 64 bit netboot to install on a spare drive that I can swap
in and out of use on my main desktop if anything doesn't work for me or
I screw it up. So far the XFCE desktop install is working very well,
and yes I needed non-free for my AMD APU. (-;

It really shows the big picture, how close things are, just a few minor
bits and some labelling and it would be Beta ready.

Thanks to all, this is going to be great!

Clarke