:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Student debt is the …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Troy Benjegerdes
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Student debt is the Night's King
That's what 15% inflation is for.

But we can't have that, can we, for Satoshi has spoken and limited
supply is the one true cryptocoin that we must all worship.

I think if we really want to burn the system, it's going to require
a massive debt-strike until seigniorage is distributed as basic income
instead of to the banks that create more debt. Bitcoin is a shiny
deflationary distraction to keep us killing each other and feeding
the army of undeabtors.

I'm only half trolling. Why is it everyone rallies around bitcoin
when there are far better money supply algorithms out there? The
point, to me, of cryptocurrencies is any damn fool can hack out another
altcoin.

The question is: Is it simply a failure of imagination that we don't
see more demurrage currencies like freicoin, or an active psy-ops
and disinformation campaign by the dark lords of Debt, who by now
have complete control of the bitcoin price by controlling the demand?