Til: System undo crew
Emne: [unSYSTEM] Alexandria browser beta for mac, win and linux
Undo crew,

We have new builds of the Alexandria browser for mac, windows and linux
that "just works" - no need for any complicated multi-step install
instructions just to browse and search the library, enjoy embedded content
and send tips with BTC! Just click the link below, download the build for
your OS, unzip the app and launch it and you'll be browsing the
Decentralized Library of Alexandria

http://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWQCM7jewQFRCC5is8sau6My9RY1ctY9vyeyZEhQckkLo

VLC plugin is built into OSX client, but Windows and Linux users will need
to install VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/) on their computers before being able
to enjoy streaming video or audio. This will be built into the browser for
Win & Linux soon.

If you want to dive in deeper and be able to publish, send comments w/ your
tips or just run the app in an entirely p2p manner, you'll need some
daemons that we're distributing in our private slack channel, so just let
me know and I'll send you an invite to join us.

Enjoy!

Devon