:: [unSYSTEM] world is changing, we ar…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] world is changing, we are seeing the rise of new movements
http://www.theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2015/jun/05/mossad-assassination-irans-khomeini-says-israel-agent

"Today if you want to define a hostile ring, it’s more amorphous: first
and foremost non-state actors, Hezbollah, Hamas; and now potentially
Daesh [Islamic State] and Jabhat al-Nusra [the Syrian militant group
allied to al-Qaeda],” Alpher said. “There is a fluid, revolutionary
situation all around us that requires us to be on our toes, to look at
the area as a mosaic and be ready to jump from one square to another to
exploit out interests."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/07/barcelona-mayor-ada-colau-feminised-democracy

"In her first week she will invite representatives of the city’s banks
to a meeting to discuss how to halt evictions. She said banks that do
not allow their empty property to be used as social housing would be
sanctioned."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/07/turkey-election-preliminary-results-erdogan-akp-party

"In a blow to the ruling party’s chances, the main Kurdish party - the
Peoples’ Democratic party (HDP) - was running at over 11%, above the 10%
minimum threshold for representation."

FYI HDP is the political party of the PKK.
And the manifesto of HDP and En Comu (Barcelona party) is very similar.

Just a sign of the new opposition ideology coming to the fore in Europe.

Check this quote from the US Army Field Manual on Counter-Insurgency (FM
3-24.2):

"In addition, the world is increasingly shaped by population explosion,
urbanization, globalization, technology, religious fundamentalism,
resource demand, climate change and natural disasters, and proliferation
of weapons of mass destruction. The increasing complexity of the world
has made it more challenging for governments to maintain order and
satisfy the rapidly growing needs of their populations. As these
governments try to maintain their tenuous hold on power, dissatisfied
portions of their population have, like dissatisfied groups for
thousands of years, turned to violence to achieve political goals."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/07/uk-sends-more-troops-train-iraqi-forces

What's the real number? oops... we all know it's the Shia militias
backed by Iran that's doing anything, and their units being incorporated
into the Iraqi army.