:: Re: [Dng] straw poll, non-free firm…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Alberto Zuin - liste
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] straw poll, non-free firmware for installers
When we have to install a distro on "special hardware" (an old dell
server?) it's always an annoying thing to use a second pc to download
the ethernet drivers, copy them to an USB key and so on.
Having them in on the same media, with the option to "opt-out" (so it's
not mandatory for the user to install it if not wanted), IMHO it's a
thing that can help the diffusion of our distro.

Alberto