:: Re: [Dng] Need some advice to compi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaret Cantu
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Need some advice to compile consolekit2 for amd64
The lazy thing to do is just to run the "apt-get install" for the unmet
deps. If any packages in addition to whatever you typed are pulled in,
you will be warned and asked to continue:

libeudev-dev
libeudev-dev libudev-dev

Typically, just look for libsystemd0 and systemd* (the list is in
alphabetical order). If you don't see them, you are in the clear.

~jaret