著者: Haines Brown
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Announcing i386 netboot iso for Devuan (Alpha 2)
On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 01:12:01AM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> You can find it at:
>
> http://packages.devuan.org/alpha-iso-cd/devuan-jessie-netboot-i386-alpha2.iso

Great! I installed successfully to some degree.

> Known issues:

> * if 'standard utilities' are left selected in task-select the
> installation step fails (dependency conflict between nfs-common and
> libdevmapper)

In Software Selection, there is a heading Debian Desktop Environment
followed by specific environments. I wanted no desktop environment (I
rely on just the fluxbox window manager) and so did not select the
Debian Desktop Environment and installed xorg and fluxbox after booting
the virtual machine.

Should that first line in Software Selection have been named "X windows
system" instead of "desktop environment"?