:: Re: [Dng] sysVinit, devuan debootst…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Richard
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] sysVinit, devuan debootstrap - antiX 15 Beta3

> ​
> Again, just an FYI. I personally have never used antiX,
> ​

so I
> ​
> have no idea how useful it would be to anyone. It appears

to be limited.​

​It is designed to fit on a CD as a base for older machines​.
It has done this admirably well for quite a few years.
You can install what strikes your fancy from the repos.

I prefer and use the MX-14 version with Xfce since April-2014.
They were, in my experience, the first to upgrade to Xfce-4.12.
The coming new MX version will no longer fit on a CD,
and a 64-bit version will be added.

Their stated goal is to avoid systemd. I'm happy to see
they are using parts of the devuan base.