:: [Dng] Announcing i386 netboot iso f…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [Dng] Announcing i386 netboot iso for Devuan (Alpha 2)
You can find it at:

http://packages.devuan.org/alpha-iso-cd/devuan-jessie-netboot-i386-alpha2.iso

Known issues:

* default hostname = debian (netcfg udeb)
* the name Debian appears in taskmanager in reference to 'Desktop
Environment'
* if 'standard utilities' are left selected in task-select the
installation step fails (dependency conflict between nfs-common and
libdevmapper)
* systemd bits are still installed even though we use sysvinit.

Any other issues, please file an issue against devuan-installer project
in git lab, email me, or try and catch me on irc #devuan

Cheers :D

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.