:: Re: [Dng] Fwd: Lennart reacts to t…
Top Pagina
Auteur: KatolaZ
Aan: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Fwd: Lennart reacts to the release of Devuan
On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 04:11:23PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Sun, 31 May 2015 09:05:20 +0000
> Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
>
> > To state the obvious, public figures are invariably criticized and
> > ridiculed, sometimes in a cruel manner. A high dose of humour usually
> > heals wounds caused by aggressive criticism.
>
> I think you miss the point Yves was making. The objection isn't to
> painting Poettering in a bad light, the objection is about making light
> of what hitler did.
>
> As far as I know, Poettering never advocated mass murder.

Guys, just cool down please :) That precice footage has been the
subject of thousands of parodies (just look for "downfall parody" or
"untergang parody" in youtube), from political election failures to
the iPad, from scientific referees to sport events.

I personally don't see anything offensive in a parody, even if the
subject is so unfortunate. I am convinced that most of the problems of
our modern world are due to our deteriorated ability to chill out and
have a good laugh, every now and then... :) I had a good 5 minutes
laugh watching the Devuan parody of untergang, and I would not take
seriously anybody who calls himself offended by it. Are you for real?
:D

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]