:: Re: [Dng] Lennart reacts to the rel…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Philip Lacroix
A: Dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Lennart reacts to the release of Devuan
Now Mr Poettering will have another pretext (if not a reason) for
whining and complaining that everybody "hates" him. This might also make
him feel way more important than he actually is (Ok, it seems that he
already does). That said, I admit that the video made me ROFL.
Inappropriate? Perhaps, given previous situations. I suggest that this
thread is left to its quick and peaceful death.

Btw. Bruno Ganz was great in that movie.

Just my few thoughts.

Best,
Philip