:: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite seaso…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaret Cantu
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Régi témák: [Dng] Everyone's favorite seasoning: Cinnamon (Re: Everyone's favorite DE: GNOME3)
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite seasoning: Cinnamon
So Cinnamon and Mate are building and running systemd-less now, and with
proper shutdown capability.

https://git.devuan.org/groups/gnome

i386 and amd64 .debs are available on my repository (Jessie *only*):

http://pkg.realitysend.net/

~jaret