:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Double Life Plus for…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Amir Taaki
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Double Life Plus for Ulbricht
They really broke him hard.

Before the first shot is fired between states, they will issue
condemnation, withdraw diplomats, tighten visa restrictions, penalise
trade, make showy troop movements and parades, close trade, embargo,
amass forces near the border, and fund proxy wars.

Likewise the actions you see are manifestations of power like an
iceberg. Only the tips are visible where it is most threatened. But
underneath that are boundaries we cannot see and are so subtle in
shaping us to stay within our constraints. The more it is under threat,
the more the ugly head of repression will raise its head. Our job is
showing people the reality and shattering the illusion.

Cody R Wilson: