:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 8, Issue …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Harrison
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 8, Issue 82
On 29/05/2015 12:59, dng-request@??? wrote:
> If anything, I think it validates the case for a system like shui. The
> fact that different applications in different problem domains independently
> gain built-in support for scripting suggests that there's a
> naturally-occurring need to be able to interact with applications
> programmatically as well as interactively. So, why not design applications
> with this need in mind from the get-go?

I'd love to see a decent scripting capability overlaid on a Linux PDF
reader/editor -- by "decent" I mean with the ability to remediate
tagging, readings orders and so on for accessibility... Oh, and to
convert RGB object colours into press-ready CMYK after the fact... My 2
cents in the wishing well.