:: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: G…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: GNOME3

Le 29/05/2015 01:45, Neo Futur a écrit :
> I dont really want to troll, but I have to say I m not included in
> this "everyone" and the trinity, the kde3 fork, is great at many
> levels, and systemd-free, and is my favorite DE

     Also not a member of "everyone". I allways found Gnome ugly and
user-unfriendly. I was never able to get anything out of Gnome Shell
and, for some time, since KDE had regressed -- they had removed the
possibility to edit submenus, I fell down to Gnome classic, until I
switched to Xfce. I will probably never go back to Gnome or KDE.
Everyone is counted in Debian's poll because Gnome is brought in by the
installer. They probably don't count you down when you remove the packages.

     Nevertheless, it is a great job to have desinfected it and made it
available to Devuan. Congratulations Jaret. In addition, it demonstrates
that the argument that systemd was required by Gnome was just a lie. It
will make the Devuan project even more convincing.

     Didier