:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ISIS is not going an…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Julian Smith
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] ISIS is not going anywhere, and ISIS speaks truth
define: 'Western civilisation'

The basic rebuttal here Amir being that it is quite possible to hold the
position / world view of holding out equal condemnation for war machines
from the air as for conflict and violence on the ground.

I simply can't see clean hands in the fighting.

'Western civilisation' is under attack from mass surveillance in the west.
A march of totalitarianism that is already here.

So - we do the ideas of freedom and liberty re-establish?

Keep your views, life and work flowing Amir.. you enrich the conversation
and act for material change.

Julian Smith
Melbourne Bitcoin Technology Center