:: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: G…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Corrado Primier
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Everyone's favorite DE: GNOME3
On 05/28/2015 01:22 PM, Jaret Cantu wrote:
> Okay, a quick look at packages.debian.org says you're stretch-ing:
>
>   * jessie (stable)
>     <https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libgphoto2-6> (libs): gphoto2
>     digital camera library
>     2.5.4-1.1+b2: amd64 arm64 armel armhf i386 mips mipsel powerpc
>     ppc64el s390x
>   * stretch (testing)
>     <https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libgphoto2-6> (libs): gphoto2
>     digital camera library
>     2.5.7-5: amd64 arm64 armel armhf i386 mips mipsel powerpc ppc64el

s390x

> I've only been doing this stuff with jessie; I haven't made
> stretch/ascii or sid/ceres renditions yet.
>
> Hey, your error message even said so (or at least made a shout-out to
> unstable):
>
> "This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you
> are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not
> yet been created or been moved out of Incoming"

Yes, I'm on ceres (should have specified it, sorry). However, I should
be able to see the package and at least attempt its installation from
jessie, but this is not the case:

----
root@corwin:~# apt-get install libgphoto2-port10/jessie
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Release 'jessie' for 'libgphoto2-port10' was not found
root@corwin:~# apt-cache search libgphoto2-port10
root@corwin:~# apt-cache show libgphoto2-port10
N: Can't select versions from package 'libgphoto2-port10' as it is
purely virtual
N: No packages found
----

Perplexity ensues. Probably rebuilding is the easiest thing.

Corrado