:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-consens…
Página Inicial
Autor: mlmikael
Para: Eric Voskuil
CC: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-consensus: satoshi 0.10.2 and testnet fork
Wait, the figure there shows every 100 000 blocks to take 1GB of RAM -
though Linux could declare the file memory mapping to take just about
anything couldn't it?

From how LB's internal structures look, do you think that the
requirement is indeed 10KB per block -

Though that makes no sense when compared to the Windows numbers you
showed that seemed to imply a flat ~~100MB after startup?

(If it's 10KB per block, is this what motivated William's suggestion
today?)

Thanks :)