:: Re: [Dng] Devuan merged repository …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Irrwahn
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Devuan merged repository does not work today
Anto wrote on 19.05.2015 13:43:
> There is something wrong on Devuan merged repository today. Or is the
> update still in progress so I just need to wait longer?

<snip>

> W: Conflicting distribution: http://packages.devuan.org jessie Release
> (expected jessie but got )
> W: Failed to fetch
> http://packages.devuan.org/merged/dists/jessie/Release Unable to find
> expected entry 'main/source/Sources' in Release file (Wrong sources.list
> entry or malformed file)

<snip>

Indeed, there seems to be something off. ATM ".../merged/dists/jessie"
appears to be the same as "stable", effextively empty. Which begs a
question: Since there is no stable Devuan release yet, but Debian Jessie
has already gone stable, where would one expect Devuan Jessie to point to,
anyway? Or, asking another way: Which Devuan release, if any, is currently
supposed to merge with Debian Jessie?

FWIW, I am using http://packages.devuan.org/merged/dists/testing/, which
still merges with Debian testing, which works perfectly fine and gives
just what I would expect.

I would be grateful if someone more knowledgeable could chime in and clear
up the confusion. Well: *my* confusion, anyway. :)

Cheers,
Urban