:: Re: [Dng] How to bust into a broken…
Página Inicial
Autor: Adam Borowski
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] How to bust into a broken Qemu VM?
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 07:37:57PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> When you accidentally bork a Qemu VM such that it won't boot to a
> virtual terminal, how do you bust back in. I doubt System Rescue CD
> would help, unless you can boot from the "cdrom" but somehow also
> access the existing "hard disk" borked VM image.

Well... you use the exact same arguments as you used for installing the
system in the first place. That is, give qemu both the hard disk image and
the CD. Then -boot d to boot from the first attached CD.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple