:: Re: [Dng] Systemd discussions at Li…
Página Inicial
Autor: Nate Bargmann
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Systemd discussions at LinuxQuestions.
Well said, T.J. I couldn't find anything to disagree with in your
missive. I will also add that now a technical disagreement seems to
have morphed into somehow opposing the pet cause of various social
justice warriors that now seem to be everywhere. One such recent
example is from Debian Developer Russell Coker (I'll not provide a link,
it can be found easily enough) where "anti-systemd" people are grouped
into a very unflattering minority of persons. This belies any assertion
that systemd is anything but political.

I am certainly leaning toward minimalism these days and I appreciate
efforts of DIY by Steve. I look for Devuan to be a distribution where I
can mix and match the pieces as I see fit and for what works for me. If
that leaves some SJW laying awake at night, so much the better.

- Nate