:: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Anto
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed up Devuan development

On 14/05/15 19:42, Jude Nelson wrote:

> I thought it was already settled and decided by the VUA that Devuan
> Jessie will use udev. I agree with this stance, for the same reason
> as T.J. points out--udev is production-ready, whereas vdev is not.
> It's the pragmatic thing to do--I only have a handful of hours per
> week to work on vdev, so it makes no sense to hold up the release
> waiting for it.

Hello Jude,

I didn't know that it was already settled and decided that Devuan jessie
will use udev. I have not seen any udev package in Devuan repositories
nor in Devuan gitlab. Do you know which repositories in Devuan hold the
source of udev outside systemd source tree?

Cheers,

Anto