:: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed up Devuan development

Has something happened with standard udev that you are looking to switch? I've not heard anything lately, but that does not make immediate sense to me.

Granted, the future of udev is in consideration with regard to systemd maintenance, but has it an immediate issue that affects Devuan release? If it is not, I would respectfully submit that that the thread should be marked as [research] or [dev] in some way as to not detract attention from what really needs focus presently.

Have a great day!