:: Re: [Dng] Valentine alpha: Was: Re:…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Svante Signell
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [Dng] Valentine alpha: Was: Re: Financial report, 1st trimester 2015
On Wed, 2015-05-13 at 00:24 -0400, JeremyBekka C wrote:
> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 11:03:22 +0200
> From: Svante Signell <svante.signell@???>
> To: dng@???
> Subject: [Dng] Valentine alpha: Was: Re:  Financial report,     1st
>         trimester 2015

> Thanks for the link. I tried following the instructions but not sure
> if I did this right.I was not sure what to do and I could not get the
> dpkg commands to work as given in that post. What I did was
> change /etc/apt/sources/list to the following:
>
> #Devuan Sources
> deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free

This might be a problem. ascii is testing/stretch, but probably not.
However, don't use that if you want stable/wheezy.

I think it is the debian jessie repos, remove these:
deb http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ jessie main
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main
deb http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/ jessie-updates main

> Everything seems to work fine, but I wanted to install gparted and I
> got the following error:

> modemmanager : Breaks: network-manager (< 0.9.8.2-1) but 0.9.4.0-10
> is to be installed

I just installed gparted and got 0.19.0-2.

apt-get -s install network-manager gave
network-manager : Depends: libpam-systemd but it is not going to be
installed

Did you set the preferences files correctly? #
cat /etc/apt/preferences.d/avoid-systemd
Package: systemd-sysv
Pin: release o=Debian
Pin-Priority: -1

# cat /etc/apt/preferences.d/systemd