:: Re: [Dng] Systemd discussions at Li…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: miroslav.rovis1
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] Systemd discussions at LinuxQuestions.
On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 02:17:08PM -0700, James Powell wrote:
> Unfortunately the moderators at LinuxQuestions have closed off discussing the Devuan stance topic that had been open and participate in over the repeated squabbling, though honestly, very little was done other than the people who seemed offended by the choice of Devuan's developers lack of choice of systemd, and unwillingness to stop asking about funding and other repeatedly defended arguments which turned the discussion of Devuan into a defense of Devuan.

Hi James!

It would have made sense pasting in your message the address on LQ of that discussion, else, the burden is on everyone curious to know where that discussion might be to perform the same search.

In other words, you would have spared a few people the duck-ing (http://duckduckgo.com) for that remaining information (ducking for info; don't recommend google the surveillors to anybody ever; strictly my opinion).

Like this, it remains very incomplete.

Just saying. Have no time to discuss this or search for it myself and give to everybody the missing address.

I have to go, because I have another message to write to this ML.

Thank you!