:: Re: [Dng] Which source version fo s…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jude Nelson
Dátum:
Címzett: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] Which source version fo systemd are you stripping code from?
> Since I have time on my hands, I would like to give a try stripping
> the bare minimum of necessary functions from systemd. I know the task
> is complex. If I fail, it will not be the end of the universe.
>
> Which systemd source version are you using? I am assuming it should be
> version: 215-17 from Debian Jessie.

I'm basing libudev-compat on libudev 219. Also, some of vdev's helper
programs (i.e. the ones that begin with "stat_") are derived from code in
udev 219.

It probably doesn't matter what version you go with unless you need a
specific feature or want to avoid a specific bug. Why not just go with the
latest? Stable releases of systemd are pretty frequent.

-Jude