:: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: James Powell
Dátum:
Címzett: Jaromil, Jaret Cantu
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed up Devuan development
Yes. Eudev should be the target goal for now until Jude can get vdev stabilized. There's also the aspect of using Busybox-mdev (mdev-like-a-boss project has a lot of insight on this for generalized usages) though this would forgo any allowances of evdev drivers for input devices and require the fallback individual input drivers.