:: Re: [Dng] Is it useful to create a …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: Edward Bartolo
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Is it useful to create a .so file to replace functions imported from libsystemd & Co.?

hi Edward,

On Wed, 06 May 2015, Edward Bartolo wrote:

> I am using lsof together with objdump -T executable to determine what
> systemd functions are imported by essential XFCE4 executables.
>
> For instance, this is for /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor:

[...]

this was Dima's approach for making stubs in his loginkit. I guess he is
the best person to team up with to complete this approach, yet be aware
that it has revealed more complex than it sounds at the beginning, since
there is not only binary compatibility in the way, but messaging that
other program expect to happen.

ciao