:: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: David Hare
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /lib/systemd and /etc/systemd files?
On 05/05/15 11:57, Anto wrote:

> I pinned *systemd* packages into Pin-Priority: -1, and re-compiled cron
> package without anything related to systemd. But there is still
> /lib/systemd/system/cron.service file as we can see below.

> Which package actually generates all of the files and directories under
> /lib/systemd and /etc/systemd if not the packages themselves, like cron
> on the example above?

Quite a few (here including cron, rsysn, sudo, ssh, wpa-supplicant..)

<apt-file search /path/to/file> will tell you.

Because they are built with systemd support doesn't mean (yet) they
actually require it. They can't use it if it's not installed.

Here *systemd* is excluded (except udev) but eveything seems to work.